- Please remember to call your pharmacy directly and request a refill, even if your prescription bottle indicates “no refills”. The pharmacy will contact your medical provider for additional refills.
- Please allow at least 72 hours for prescription refills. No refills are available after office hours, on weekends or on holidays.
- Please remember to schedule appointments at least every 6 months with your medical provider when you take medications for chronic conditions such as hypertension or diabetes.
- Please remember chronic pain medications are only filled as outlined in the patient’s signed contract with their medical provider and may require a scheduled visit.
- Please remember to bring your medication bottles or a list of your medications with you to every visit so your provider has your most up-to-date medical information.